If you use Prestashop, follow these steps to install Oct8ne's code on your website
The installation process is very easy and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. However, if you have any questions or run into a problem, we can install it for you free of charge! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our tech team will assist you.
1. Register with Oct8ne
First you need to create an Oct8ne account. Once you're registered, create the backoffice for your company so you can manage the customers that visit your website. You can do this in only three steps!
2. Install the Plugin
Install PrestaShop's official plugin by clicking here and activate your demo account with an Oct8ne username and password. By doing this you can test the Pro version and with that, you'll have access to the Oct8ne's product catalog in real time.
If you don't want to install the plugin, follow these steps:
1. Copy the installation code
When you enter Oct8ne's control panel, you will see a code script to copy. You can always returen to this code by clicking SETTINGS > DOMAINS. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
* It's important to choose the language you'll want the Oct8ne module to appear in on your webpage before you copy the code.
Install the code on your Prestashop page:
- Download Prestashop's HTML module box.
- In Prestashop, click on Add new module > Choose File and find the zip archive you just downloaded.
- Click on Upload this module.
- Go to Modules > Modules and look for the HTMLbox module.
- Click on Configure.
- Paste Oct8ne's code in the HTMLbox editor.
- Click on Save Settings. Done!