If you use Joomla, follow these steps to install Oct8ne's code on your website
The installation process is very easy and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. However, if you have any questions or run into a problem, we can install it for you free of charge! Just send us an email at email@example.com and our tech team will assist you.
Register with Oct8ne
The first thing you need to do is create an account with Oct8ne. By registering you create the backoffice for your business where you'll be able to manage the customers that visit your website. It only takes three steps.
Copy the installation code
Enter Oct8ne's control panel and the code script will appear. You can always return to the code by clicking SETTINGS and going to DOMAINS. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you copy the code, it's important to choose the language you'll want the Oct8ne module to appear in on your webpage.
Install the code on your Joomla page:
- Enter Joomla's administration panel.
- Click on Extensions > Template Manager and select the module you use on your webpage.
- Go to Template Master Files and select index.php
- In Joomla 2.5, select Edit main page template
- InJoomla 1.5, select Edit HTML
- Paste Oct8ne's code at the Footer of your webpage just before the tag </body>
- Click Save & Close. Done!