If you use eEdge, follow these steps to install Oct8ne's code on your website
The installation process is very easy and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. However, if you have any questions or run into a problem, we can install it for you free of charge! Just send us an email at email@example.com and our tech team will assist you.
Register with Oct8ne
The first thing you need to do is create an account with Oct8ne. By registering you create the backoffice for your business where you'll be able to manage the customers that visit your website. It only takes three steps.
Copy the installation code
Enter the control panel Oct8ne and the code script will appear. You can always return to the code by clicking SETTINGS and going to DOMAINS. If you have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you copy the code, it's important to choose the language you'll want the Oct8ne module to appear in on your webpage.
Install the code on your eEdge page:
- Enter the administration panel MyKW.
- From the control panel, click New Leads.
- Click on Admin > My Account > Settings > Additional information and go to Edit.
- Open the HTML editor and paste Oct8ne's code at the Footer just before the tag </body>
*Note: You'll find the code by entering Oct8ne's administration panel and going to Settings > Dominios.
- Click Update > Save. Done!