If you use Drupal, follow these steps to install Oct8ne's code on your website
The installation process is very easy and shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. However, if you have any questions or run into a problem, we can install it for you free of charge! Just send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our tech team will assist you.
Register with Oct8ne
The first thing you need to do is create an account with Oct8ne. By registering you create the backoffice for your business where you'll be able to manage the customers that visit your website. It only takes three steps.
Copy the installation code
Enter Oct8ne's control panel and the code script will appear. You can always return to the code by clicking SETTINGS and going to DOMAINS. If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Before you copy the code, it's important to choose the language you'll want the Oct8ne module to appear in on your webpage.
Install the code on your Drupal page:
- Enter your Drupal account.
- Go to Structure > Blocks and click on Add block.
- Type in a title in Block title and a description in the next module.
- Paste Oct8ne's code at the Footer of your webpage just before the tag </body>
- Select Full HTML as the text format.
- Click on Save block and refresh the page. Done!